Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 4:The Guru File (post 7)

He has even abused children as well as women, he isn't a guru in my eyes. He even recommended that children are blindfolded until the age of 5 so that they can become in touch with there spiritual self. To me this makes no sense. By the time that any child is 5 they should be free and able to play with toys and have a childhood. To blindfold a child makes no sense because what child at the age of 5 would even know what a spiritual self is? He even sexually abuses the women saying that when he does it to rid them of entities. I don't understand where he is coming from, what man who calls himself a guru would do this? I believe that he is just taking advantage of his name and power that he has over his cult followers and all the children associated with them.

I just feel bad for all the children who didn't ask for this life, maybe some kids do like being blindflded to show them a different light in the spiritual world away from life. He has so many followers all over the world. I am not going against anyone who does follow gurus or cults like his, but I dont understand them. I can see that wanting to get intouch with your spiritual self and your inner beauty, but I dont like that he runs the show and it seems that no one has a say in what goes on and I couldn't personally life like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment