Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 5: BELIEVER vs. SKEPTIC, first episode: CROP CIRCLES (post 2)

This video was funny because of the arguing whether crop circles really exist because of alien measures or the unknown or just a couple of guys who are bored and have nothing better to do than create these for all to see and have controversies all over. I believe that these are not formed by aliens whatsoever because I don't know why they would do that anyways and again I really don't believe in aliens, but then again I am stumped on who does it then because there are no signs of footprints on the crops if some groups of people are doing this they would have to be very careful not to leave foot prints behind as evidence. Then again I do see how it can be done over a couple of days because why and how could people if so create it overnight in the dark and get spot on accuracy in the detail of their designs without mistakes and everything is done precisely in an even manner without a mess going on in the work.

I think that crop circles are beautiful and are very interesting and someone has to be very talented to put this work of art onto a huge crop field, but yes it can be done with the right tools and the right brain power between who is bringing it all together. I like how many patterns there are in the formations of crop circles and I like to think of what they may mean to the group who created it, because of course no ghosts did this so it has to be very smart people who thought it out very well and in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment