Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 6: Why I Don't Eat Faces (post 3)

I liked reading your magazine because it is true how many health issues arise from eating so much junk food and too much fast food. I remember being 12 years old and that thought never crossed my mind. You were beyond your years at 12! I myself don't really care for chicken, and I don't know what it is, of course when it is breaded and seasoned it is good, but I can't eat plain chicken by itself. I do love fish though. It is sad to think that so many people today are dying of food related illnesses, they are from heart disease and diabetes to not enough exercise, many people eat so much but don't burn it off at all so it grows and people become obese. If only they would learn to eat right and stay in shape that they could live long healthy lives, it's all treatable.

Lacto-vegetarianism seems reasonable for many people and I'm sure that after a while you don't crave all the other foods that were bad for you anymore because you eat better and therefore, feel better. I believe that we all should eat to live and not live to eat. I don't like thinking of the pain that the animal went through when it was being butchered and killed off just so we could eat it. I don't like seeing animals in pain and suffering. It's not necessary. It is true humans feel pain,and its not fun, therefore so do animals they feel pain just like we do they have a sense of pain and they get scared just like we would, and why should we put any animal through that torture? It is true as well, I wouldn't want to go put a fork in a cow, and yes it would run away from me and I would feel ashamed and like and evil person for even trying to do such a thing to a living animal. I'm sure that if animals could talk they would hate the people who ate their families and would go against us to survive from meat eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment